3 Stocks Boosting The Health Care Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Humana ( HUM) is up $4.47 (4.1%) to $114.26 on heavy volume. Thus far, 2.0 million shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $107.99-$114.44 after having opened the day at $110.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.79. Humana Inc., a health care company, offers a range of insurance products, and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. The company operates in Retail, Employer Group, Healthcare Services, and Other Businesses segments. Humana has a market cap of $17.0 billion and is part of the health services industry. Shares are up 6.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts who rate Humana a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Humana as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Humana Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts