W Hotels Worldwide today announced the second wave of renovation projects as part of the brand’s plan to reinvigorate its iconic North American portfolio. The aggressive strategy focuses on further enhancing the W portfolio and $100 million investment of the brand and its ownership groups with cutting-edge updates to public spaces, new signature bar and restaurant concepts, and stylish guestroom updates in key markets including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Mexico City and Washington DC.
“The W brand is rooted in New York City, and as we expand globally, we are committed to remaining at the forefront of design and programming innovation here in North America,” said Anthony Ingham, Vice President, North America Brand Management, W Hotels. “Over the last two years, we have seen tremendous excitement among our guests and locals surrounding our recent refreshes and are excited to further reinvigorate key properties in our portfolio.”
To bring the renovations to life, W Hotels has tapped some of the design industry’s brightest rising visionaries to collaborate with the brand’s award-winning design team. This second round of renovations follows the completion of renovation projects at W San Diego, W San Francisco, W Seattle, W New York – Union Square, W New York – Times Square, W Dallas – Victory, and W New Orleans – French Quarter.
“Design is at the core of the W brand’s DNA and through our cutting-edge renovations, we’re continuing to push the boundaries for some of our most iconic hotels in North America,” said Ted Jacobs, Vice President, Global Brand Design, W Hotels Worldwide. “We pride ourselves on innovative design narratives and unique storytelling, and look forward to bringing this to life in our properties around the country.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV