Looking at the chart above, NRZ's low point in its 52 week range is $5.79 per share, with $7.29 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $6.36.
The current annualized dividend paid by New Residential Investment Corp is $0.70/share, currently paid in quarterly installments, and its most recent dividend ex-date was on 03/27/2014. Below is a long-term dividend history chart for NRZ, which can be of good help in judging whether the most recent dividend with approx. 11.0% annualized yield is likely to continue.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, NRZ makes up 3.51% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading higher by about 0.7% on the day Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV