– America’s #1 SBA lender – is joining with the U.S. Small Business Administration next week to recognize the power of the businesses and help keep them growing.
Chase is the presenting sponsor of the
2014 National Small Business Week
, which starts in San Francisco on Monday and continues virtually and in cities around the country, culminating next Friday with the announcement of the National Small Business Person of the Year in Washington D.C. The national sponsorship complements the leadership of Chase as the banker to small businesses, including:
- $19 billion of new credit in 2013 – and $56 billion in the last three years
- #1 SBA lender for approved loans overall for the last four years – and to women- and minority-owned businesses for the last two years
- Top regional ranking by J.D. Power for small business banking satisfaction in 2013
“We’re proud to support four million Chase business customers every day and all of America’s businesses next week in sponsoring National Small Business Week,” said Gordon Smith, CEO of Chase Consumer & Community Banking. “Small businesses employ half of all American workers, support communities large and small, and fuel our nation’s economy.”
Business owners can expect a full week of tips and offers from
to celebrate #SBW2014 as well as a dedicated website –
. The website features:
- Tips from experts and Chase clients: Videos and webinars show how successful small business owners save time and money. Also, the recipients of Mission Main Street GrantsSM 2013 talk about their businesses and describe their trip to Google ® headquarters.
- Special offers from Chase: Clients can take advantage of free equipment, bonus points and limited-time discounts through May 31 from the divisions that serve small business: Chase Merchant Services, Ink from Chase business credit cards, and Chase Business Banking.
Chase will help host events next week from Bakersfield, Calif. to Pompano Beach, Fla. – and dozens of locations in between, including:
- Bakersfield: Chase is the presenting sponsor of the Kern County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce-hosted Small Business Week Luncheon.
- San Francisco: Chase is presenting trends in digital banking for small businesses at the annual Barlow Research Conference.
- San Marino, Calif.: Chase is hosting a discussion for clients about health care reform and its impact on small business.
- Denver: Chase will announce additional support for entrepreneurs in Colorado, building on the success of its title sponsorship of Denver Startup Week in 2013.
- Columbus, Ohio: Chase is a supporting sponsor of Black Enterprise’s BE100 Awards Dinner.
- New York City: Chase leaders will participate in several Small Business Week events, including the Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Small Business Summit panel discussion and an awards ceremony with Accion East.
- Pompano Beach: At receptions, Chase bankers will help South Florida business owners learn about financing options to grow their companies.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, auto financing and investment advice. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,600 branches, 20,000 ATMs, online, mobile and by phone. Chase Commerce Solutions is the #1 credit and debit card payment processor in the United States. More information about Chase is available at
, @Chase and @ChaseSmallBiz. For more information, go to Chase.com.