Over the three months to March, the network equipment maker reported net income of 2 cents a share, inline with analysts' estimates and revenue of $141.76 million, below $145.8 million expected by analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters.
For its fourth quarter, management anticipates revenue between $145 million and $150 million and net income of 2 cents to 4 cents a share. Guidance fell below analysts' estimates of $158.4 million in sales and 7 cents a share in profits.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: EXTR Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts