NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. (HLT) are higher 2.21% to $22.65 in pre-market trading on Wednesday after receiving ratings upgrades at Morgan Stanley (MS) and MKM Partners.
Morgan Stanley said it upgraded the hospitality company to "overweight" from "equal weight" due to "a combination of strong fundamentals and a deep dive into the strategic value of the Waldorf Astoria."
The firm raised its price target on Hilton Worldwide to $27 from $25.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
MKM Partners upgraded the company to "buy" from "neutral" based on valuation, near-term catalysts and improving U.S. fundamentals.The firm raised its price target on Hilton Worldwide to $27 from $24. HLT data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV