BETHESDA, Md., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For today's global traveler, their smartphone is what links them to their world. To put even more power in the hands of travelers, Marriott Hotels, the flagship brand of Marriott International (NASDAQ: MAR) has expanded mobile check-in and checkout globally for Marriott Rewards members to nearly 500 hotels. This means Marriott Rewards guests from London to Dubai to Shanghai to Mexico City to New York can simply check-in and checkout using the wildly popular Marriott Mobile app on their smartphone. First introduced last year at its hotels in the United States and Canada, Marriott Hotels mobile check-in and checkout is now available in every continent where its nearly 500 properties are located.*
With the Marriott Mobile app, check-in and checkout is simple to use. Marriott Rewards members receive a push notification on their Apple iPhones or Android devices after 4 pm on the day before their arrival alerting them they can check-in. Then they receive an automatic notification when their room is ready. Because payment information is stored within members profiles, guests simply walk up to the expedited mobile check-in desk where their pre-programmed key card will be waiting for them.
At the end of their stays, guests receive a push notification alerting them mobile checkout is available. Upon completion, guests will then be prompted to provide an email address where their bill will be sent, allowing them to bypass the front desk.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV