Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global technology and specialty materials company and a global leader in ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) polymers, invites attendees of the Plastics in Medical Devices 2014 Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, to attend a presentation by Jose Reyes entitled Ethylene Vinyl Acetate for Advancing Innovation in Healthcare. From its leading role in nutrition bags and expanding the field of IV therapy, to its importance in the storage of critical products like stem cells, and into its emerging role as a controlled release excipient for biologics, EVA has been at the forefront of innovation in healthcare for decades.
Reyes, a global strategic market manager for the EVA polymers business of Celanese, will deliver the speech at the Plastics in Medical Devices 2014 Conference in Cleveland, Ohio, on May 7 at the Cleveland Convention Center.
A white paper on the role of EVA polymers in healthcare applications is also available at www.celanese.com.
About CelaneseCelanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of differentiated chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications. With sales almost equally divided between North America, Europe and Asia, the company uses the full breadth of its global chemistry, technology and business expertise to create value for customers and the corporation. Celanese partners with customers to solve their most critical needs while making a positive impact on its communities and the world. Based in Dallas, Texas, Celanese employs approximately 7,400 employees worldwide and had 2013 net sales of $6.5 billion. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its product offerings, visit www.celanese.com or our blog at www.celaneseblog.com . All trademarks indicated above are owned by Celanese International Corporation or its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV