- Net revenue totaled R$4.4 billion in 1Q14, 20% up on 1Q13;
- Gross profit came to R$1.3 billion, 69% more than in 1Q13;
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$1.4 billion, a 60% improvement over the R$0.9 billion recorded in 1Q13, with an adjusted EBITDA margin of 30%, up by 8 p.p. in the same period;
- Adjusted EBITDA from the steel segment totaled R$761 million in 1Q14, 44% higher than in the same quarter last year.
- CSN closed 1Q14 with cash and cash equivalents of R$12.9 billion.
- The Net Debt/EBITDA ratio ended the quarter at 2.66x, 0.25x less than at the end of 2013.
CSN Posts Net Revenue Of R$4.4 Billion And Adjusted EBITDA Margin Of 30% In 1Q14
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.