SAO PAULO, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN - Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 1Q14:
- Net revenue totaled R$4.4 billion in 1Q14, 20% up on 1Q13;
- Gross profit came to R$1.3 billion, 69% more than in 1Q13;
- Adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$1.4 billion, a 60% improvement over the R$0.9 billion recorded in 1Q13, with an adjusted EBITDA margin of 30%, up by 8 p.p. in the same period;
- Adjusted EBITDA from the steel segment totaled R$761 million in 1Q14, 44% higher than in the same quarter last year.
- CSN closed 1Q14 with cash and cash equivalents of R$12.9 billion.
- The Net Debt/EBITDA ratio ended the quarter at 2.66x, 0.25x less than at the end of 2013.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 1Q14 Earnings on WEDNESDAY, May 7 th, 2014, at 10:00 a.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations David SalamaInvestor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7588 email@example.com SOURCE CSN - Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV