NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
1. First, let's look at 3D Systems. Through its subsidiaries, 3D Systems provides 3D printing design-to-manufacturing solutions in the U.S., the Asia-Pacific region, Germany and other European countries.
3D traded positive on Monday, up 5.01% to $50.50 per share.
- Monday's range: 47.91 - 50.85
- 52-week range: 39.55 - 97.28
- Monday's volume: 3,927,305
- 3-month average volume: 5,188,640
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts