- Alfa Romeo 4C: The Italian brand's return to the U.S. after a 20-plus-year hiatus comes in the form of a curvaceous coupe.
- Ford Mustang: The more modernly styled Mustang is lighter and wider for 2015 with a new engine option.
- Jeep Renegade: Though perhaps a little polarizing, the Renegade brings back the blocky, rugged look for which Jeep is known, in a very small package.
- BMW i8: The sci-fi looking BMW plug-in hybrid delivers the drama with a long, low, wide body and swing-up doors.
- Porsche Macan: Boasting baby Cayenne styling and two engine options, Porsche is following suit with many other luxury automakers by adding this smaller model to its lineup.
- Lexus RC F: The RC F strikes a menacing pose backed up by some serious numbers including 450 horsepower.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06: Brute power, dynamic handling and head-turning style are three Corvette hallmarks, and the new high-performance Z06 ups the ante on all accounts.
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class: Appearing hugely improved over its predecessor, the 2015 grows in size and offers a suite of high-tech safety features.
- Ford F-150: The truck's huge makeover for 2015 includes a pumped-up grille, a weight-saving aluminum body and several new powertrains.
- Hyundai Sonata: This midsize sedan has always been an affordable, good-looking, feature-packed sedan; a face-lift and more features only sweeten the Sonata's appeal.
Cars.com Lists Top 10 Most Anticipated Cars For 2015
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts