Ballantyne Strong, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTN), a diversified provider of digital technology services, products and solutions, announced today that Gary L. Cavey, President and CEO, and Mary A. Carstens, Chief Financial Officer, will be representing the Company at the following investor conferences in the month of May:
- Sidoti Semi-Annual Microcap Conference – May 9, 2014
- 15 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference – May 21, 2014
Management will be delivering a presentation and meeting with institutional investors at each conference. A copy of the presentation to be used at the conferences will be available on May 9, 2014 on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website ( www.strong-world.com).
About Ballantyne Strong, Inc. ( www.strong-world.com )Ballantyne Strong designs, integrates, and installs technology solutions for a broad range of applications; develops and delivers out-of-home messaging, advertising and communications; manufactures projection screens and lighting products; and provides managed services including monitoring of networked equipment. The Company focuses on serving the retail, financial, government and cinema markets.
Forward-Looking StatementsExcept for the historical information in this press release, it includes forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, quarterly fluctuations in results; customer demand for the Company’s products; the development of new technology for alternate means of motion picture presentation; domestic and international economic conditions; the management of growth; and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings. Actual results may differ materially from management’s expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV