GE announced today the appointment of three new Company officers. GE has 194 officers globally who lead large revenue-generating businesses or are in critical technology or functional roles, helping to drive growth.
Chaker Chahrour, 61, has been appointed vice president, Global Sales & Marketing, for GE Aviation. Chahrour, a 35-year GE veteran, was most recently the senior executive for product management of CFM at GE Aviation, after holding a number of leadership positions within the Aviation business. Chahrour holds a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
William Lacey, 45, has been appointed vice president and Chief Financial Officer – Lighting for GE Appliances & Lighting. Lacey, who joined GE in 1992, has held several finance leadership roles at GE Appliances & Lighting, GE Power & Water and GE Healthcare. He also served as an Executive Audit Manager with GE’s Corporate Audit Staff (CAS). Lacey holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University.
Robert A. McKeel, 43, has been named vice president of rotating machines for GE Energy Management. McKeel has been with GE for 21 years and most recently served as senior executive of business operations for GE Transportation. McKeel holds a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from North Carolina State University, a master’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Virginia and an MBA from James Madison University.About GE GE (NYSE:GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV