Qlik, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that Mikit, a leading French builder of ready-to-finish homes with 130 franchises, has extended the value of its QlikView deployment by making its critical business information in Salesforce CRM actionable. Now, Mikit has simplified the management of commercial projects on a daily basis, an important success factor in the highly competitive commercial building sector that enables the builder to stay on budget and schedule.
Since 2009, Mikit has leveraged QlikView for the company’s financial monitoring. Other activities, such as business management, back office, site monitoring, after-sales phase, and marketing campaign effectiveness, have been managed by its Salesforce CRM system. To exploit the wealth of this data the company has across multiple systems, Mikit faced three main challenges:
- Exploit the full potential of data managed in Salesforce, specifically to obtain a clear vision of the source of leads and revenue generated for each of these sources;
- Analyze data from heterogeneous systems; and
- Manage the needs of different people, at all levels of the sales organization.
To eliminate these challenges, Jean-Michel Mougeolle, Mikit CIO, made a decision to extend QlikView to other services with the goal of consolidating data from multiple heterogeneous systems to offer the company the flexibility to explore information. Working with Qlik partner Ysance, Mikit quickly developed its first QlikView application for its marketing and sales managers that integrated all the new data from Salesforce. In just four months, three new applications have emerged to cover the inventory tracking, activities within franchises, and agencies that Mikit does business with.
Today, business users across Mikit have access to a number of prospects across a period, the number of open sites and potential revenue, and much more. For example, different marketing campaigns are analyzed in detail to monitor effectiveness and analyze the conversion of prospects. If a decrease in activity is observed in a franchise, it is easy to search and explore the data visually in QlikView to see if this is a trend in the region.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV