In premarket trading, shares had tumbled 8.9% to $6.12.
In its June-ending quarter, the company anticipates earnings breakeven to 2 cents a share. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters had expected 3 cents a share. Revenue between $725 million and $775 million was inline with forecasts of $757.65 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: GRPN Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts