Adami said he agreed with the long Google call but warned investors about shorting shares of Microsoft. Nathan seemed to agree with the short Microsoft call, saying it could decline 10%.
Tiffany & Company (TIF) jumped 3% and was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Scaramucci said he is a buyer of the stock.
FedEx (FDX) dropped 1%. Adami stressed that the stock needs to hold $130.
Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) popped 2%. Seymour said to stay long.Ford (F) climbed 2%. Nathan called the stock cheap but suggested traders who are long the stock use $15 as their stop-loss. Nathan said shares of Costco Wholesale (COST) are too expensive at 25 times next year's earnings, given that the company's growth rate is in the low single digits. Costco reports earnings later this month and he is long the May 30th expiration $113 put options. He reasoned that the stock could fall 10%. Seymour called Costco expensive compared to its peers. Adami said investors who are long need the $110 level to hold in shares of COST. Nathan pointed out the bullish options flow in Kate Spade (KATE). Adami said investors can be long the stock at current levels. Seymour noted CBS Corp. (CBS) reported disappointing revenue. However, he liked the stock's valuation, EPS growth and discount to its sector. He is a buyer at current levels. Adami is a buyer of Symantec (SYMC), despite the resistance near $21. Nathan is a buyer of Nvidia (NVDA) at $17. Apple (AAPL) is reportedly in talks to buy Beats Electronics for $3.2 billion. Seymour said this is not likely the acquisition that investors want to see. Nathan called it a very "un-Steve Jobs move," in reference to the late CEO.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV