Exelixis, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXEL) today announced that Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., the company’s president and chief executive officer, will provide an overview of the company at the following two investor conferences in May:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference, Las Vegas: The Exelixis presentation is scheduled for 11:40 a.m. EDT / 8:40 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, May 13.
- UBS 2014 Global Healthcare Conference, New York: The Exelixis presentation is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. EDT / 6:00 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, May 20.
Each presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed via the Event Calendar page under Investors & Media at www.exelixis.com. Please connect to the company’s website at least 15 minutes prior to each presentation to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be required to listen to the webcast.
Exelixis, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company committed to developing small molecule therapies for the treatment of cancer. Exelixis is focusing its development and commercialization efforts primarily on COMETRIQ ® (cabozantinib), its wholly-owned inhibitor of multiple receptor tyrosine kinases. Another Exelixis-discovered compound, cobimetinib, a highly selective inhibitor of MEK, is being evaluated by Roche and Genentech, Inc. (a member of the Roche Group) in a broad development program under a collaboration with Exelixis. For more information, please visit the company's web site at www.exelixis.com.Exelixis, the Exelixis logo, and COMETRIQ are registered U.S. trademarks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV