Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) today announced operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2014.
Funds from Operations (“FFO”)
FFO for the first quarter of 2014 totaled $1.05 per diluted share or $94.8 million, as compared to $0.97 per diluted share or $86.6 million for the same period in 2013. FFO for the three months ended March 31, 2014 and 2013 included a $0.4 million and $0.7 million, respectively, gain on sale of undeveloped land.
Net Income Attributable to Common Shareholders (“EPS”)The Company reported EPS of $40.0 million or $0.45 per diluted share for the first quarter of 2014, as compared to $63.5 million or $0.72 per diluted share for the same period in 2013. EPS for the three months ended March 31, 2014 included a $3.6 million or $0.04 per diluted share gain on sale of unconsolidated joint venture properties, and a $0.4 million gain on sale of undeveloped land. EPS for the three months ended March 31, 2013 included a $31.8 million or $0.36 per diluted share gain on sale of discontinued operations, and a $0.7 million or $0.01 per diluted share gain on sale of undeveloped land. A reconciliation of net income attributable to common shareholders to FFO is included in the financial tables accompanying this press release. Same Property Results For the 47,915 apartment homes included in consolidated same property results, first quarter 2014 same property net operating income (“NOI”) increased 6.3% compared to the first quarter of 2013, with revenues increasing 4.7% and expenses increasing 2.1%. On a sequential basis, first quarter 2014 same property NOI declined 0.3% compared to the fourth quarter of 2013, with revenues increasing 0.6% and expenses increasing 2.3% compared to the prior quarter. Same property physical occupancy levels for the portfolio averaged 95.6% during the first quarter of 2014, compared to 95.7% in the fourth quarter of 2013 and 94.9% in the first quarter of 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV