After the bell, shares had gained 2.9% to $68.56.
The solar energy developer reported net income of $1.10 a share, 54 cents higher than analysts polled by Thomson Reuters anticipated. Revenue of $950.1 million was nearly 26% higher year over year and exceeded forecasts of $837.95 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: FSLR Ratings Report
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Kori Hale
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV