SAN JOSE, Calif., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a leading provider of high performance network solutions, today announced that COO Chris Crowell will be leaving the Company effective immediately.
Chris Crowell was CEO and president of Enterasys before it was acquired by Extreme Networks last year, and, as such, was responsible for all aspects of the Enterasys business. After the acquisition, Chris became chief operating officer of Extreme Networks, and led the worldwide sales and marketing organization.
"Chris has been an invaluable part of the team that brought Extreme and Enterasys together since the acquisition," said Chuck Berger, president and CEO of Extreme Networks. "We thank Chris for his contributions and wish him the best in his next opportunity."
About Extreme Networks:Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) is setting the new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and market leading service and support. Extreme Networks delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. The Company's award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries.For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com . SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV