LAS VEGAS, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Designed in collaboration with EMC partners, the new EMC Business Partner Program unifies all EMC partner programs under one umbrella program.
- Rewards partners who build deep and broad investments across EMC, its federation of companies and VCE.
- Shifts focus to bring high-value solutions and services to market with partners.
- Features new, richer incentives and deeper investments in go-to-market enablement with Cloud Service Providers and Global Alliance partners.
- New 'Partner Only' products include the VNXe3200 array and the DD2200 system along with enhancements to the EMC VSPEX Proven Infrastructure portfolio, including 11 configurations leveraging the new VNXe arrays as well as Data Domain systems.
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
Full Story:Today, EMC Corporation (NYSE: EMC) announced the new global Business Partner Program (BPP) providing EMC® partners with a common, unified framework. The new BPP brings together all previous EMC partner programs to create a simple, predictable and profitable experience for each partner. Designed in concert with partners, the BPP offers more flexibility and choice as well as greater access to solutions and services to enable partners to play a leading role in both the 2 nd Platform and emerging 3 rd Platform of IT, characterized by the mega trends of social, mobile, cloud and Big Data. Under the BPP partners can choose the tracks that best fit their strategic objectives. The BPP tracks include: EMC resell, distribution, cloud service provider, system integrator and outsourcer as well as the RSA® SecurWorld ™ program. Partners in multiple tracks can use dollars earned and training credits in one track across other tracks for maximum flexibility, to lower costs and to invest in new lines of business with EMC. For those partners qualified in VMware, Pivotal, RSA and VCE programs, EMC offers cross-program training credits to significantly reduce the partner's investments in sales or technical certifications. EMC will also offer qualifying partners additional incentives for reselling solutions built using a combination of EMC, VMware, Pivotal and VCE technology.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts