E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:ETFC) announced the results of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held today in New York, NY. Over 88 percent of all outstanding shares as of the record date were voted. Stockholders voted in favor of the election of 11 directors and the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company’s independent registered accounting firm for 2014. In addition, the stockholders supported the Company’s non-binding resolution on executive compensation policies and practices.
Richard J. Carbone, Mohsen Z. Fahmi, Christopher M. Flink, Paul T. Idzik, Frederick W. Kanner, James Lam, Rodger A. Lawson, Rebecca Saeger, Joseph L. Sclafani, Joseph M. Velli, and Donna L. Weaver will each serve a one-year term that will end at the Company’s Annual Meeting of Stockholders in 2015.
About E*TRADE Financial
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services including online brokerage and related banking products and services to retail investors. Specific business segments include Trading and Investing and Balance Sheet Management. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a Federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries and affiliates. More information is available at www.etrade.com. ETFC-GImportant Notices E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. © 2014 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV