- Net sales were $295.9 million in the quarter ended March 31, 2014, a year-over-year increase of 8.4%, and a seasonal sequential decrease from the immediately preceding quarter of (2.5)%.
- Operating income in the quarter ended March 31, 2014, was $5.5 million, or 1.9% of net sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter ended March 31, 2014, was $31.0 million, or 10.5% of net sales, compared with $29.5 million, or 10.8% of net sales, in the quarter ended March 31, 2013, and compared with $37.9 million, or 12.5% of net sales, in the immediately preceding quarter.
- U.S. GAAP loss per basic and diluted share was $(0.47) for the quarter ended March 31, 2014, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Adjusted EPS was a loss of $(0.26) for the quarter ended March 31, 2014, excluding certain non-cash and special income and expense items. Adjusted EPS for the quarters ended March 31, 2013, and December 31, 2013, were $(0.39) and $0.00, respectively.
Viasystems Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts