On 5/8/14, Northstar Realty Finance Corp's 8.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NRF.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5156, payable on 5/15/14. As a percentage of NRF.PRB's recent share price of $25.08, this dividend works out to approximately 2.06%, so look for shares of NRF.PRB to trade 2.06% lower — all else being equal — when NRF.PRB shares open for trading on 5/8/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 8.20%, which compares to an average yield of 7.13% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, NRF.PRB was trading at a 0.64% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.65% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of NRF.PRB shares, versus NRF:
Below is a dividend history chart for NRF.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5156 on Northstar Realty Finance Corp's 8.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Northstar Realty Finance Corp (NRF) makes up 7.94% of the Mortgage REIT Income ETF (MORT) which is trading lower by about 0.5% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV