WHAT: Expanding on its current network of lounges, American Express announced its intent to open its fifth Centurion Lounge in the North Terminal of Miami International Airport (MIA).
- American Express will open an approximately 8000 square foot Centurion Lounge at Miami International Airport.
- Located in the North Terminal, the Lounge will feature locally-inspired cuisine and cocktails from award-winning talent, a spa with complimentary treatments and a family room.
- Additionally, Card Members will enjoy access to high-speed Wi-Fi, personal computers and noise-buffering workspaces.
- More details on the culinary team and specific menu offerings will be available closer to the opening of the Lounge.
- The Centurion Lounge in Miami joins a network of Lounges in key airports across the country, including LAS, DFW, LGA (opening summer 2014), and SFO ( opening late 2014)
WHEN: American Express is aiming to open The Centurion Lounge in Miami by the end of 2014.QUOTE: “We’re thrilled to bring The Centurion Lounge experience to Miami International Airport, a critical hub for domestic travelers as well as the nation’s largest gateway to Latin America and the Caribbean,” said Lisa Durocher, SVP of Charge Cards and Benefits, American Express. “Barring unforeseen construction circumstances, we are aiming to open the new Lounge in Miami by the end of 2014, which will give our Card Members a new location to enjoy premium service and amenities, helping them relax, recharge and reboot during their travels.” About American Express American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Learn more at americanexpress.com and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpress, foursquare.com/americanexpress, linkedin.com/company/american-express, twitter.com/americanexpress, and youtube.com/americanexpress. Key links to products and services: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, prepaid cards, merchant services, business travel, and corporate card. CONTACT: For media inquiries and more information, please contact: Kimberly Litt, Kimberly.firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-640-0453.