Kelly said investors can "probably buy" Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) at current levels.
Grasso called shares of Caesars Entertainment (CZR) a "no touch" after missing on top- and bottom-line estimates.
Adami said investors who believe interest rates will move higher can look at shares of Prudential Financial (PRU) on the long side and "buy it right here."
Finerman said it's "nice to be in the content business these days," regarding the "strong" earnings report from Twenty-First Century Fox (FOXA).David Dewalt, chairman and CEO of FireEye (FEYE), said the company grew strongly on a year-over-year basis. The company grew revenue 160%, which is now comprised of four business segments: products, product subscriptions, services, and support. He added the company recently raised its guidance and had a strong overall quarter. In regards to the 91 million-share lockup expiration on May 21, he said 17 million of the shares would not be sold from management. Although he has recently sold some of his holdings, he still holds 90% of his initial stake. Kelly said it didn't feel right that Dewalt sold nearly 500,000 shares shortly before a previously underwhelming earnings result. Finerman disagreed, saying the stock was near $80 when Dewalt sold after pricing at $20 for its IPO. Because of the large jump in the share price, it made financial sense for the CEO to sell some stock. Adami was surprised by how poorly Internet security stocks -- FEYE, Palo Alto Networks (PANW) and Symantec (SYMC) -- have performed lately, given their growth potential. Grasso agreed, saying that "on paper" owning these stocks makes sense due to how big of an issue cyber security has become.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV