NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- ChannelAdvisor Corp.
(ECOM) shares are down -12.1% to $25.07 on Tuesday.
The drop comes after analyst at Baird and Deutsche Bank (DB) lowered the company's price target following the release of its first quarter earnings results.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Despite beating analysts earnings estimates and posting revenue in line with analyst guidance for the quarter, Baird lowered its price target for the company to $40 from $50.
Deutsche Bank lowered its price target to $32 from $45 while maintaining a "hold" rating on the stock.
The company posted a 30% year over year quarterly revenue increase to $19.3 million, and an adjusted net loss of -36 cents per share in the 2014 first quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV