- BT Global Services: As a division of UK telecommunications operator BT Group, BT Global Services delivers a combination of communications and IT services to more than 10,000 organizations and governments worldwide. BT Cloud Compute, developed using Citrix cloud solutions, was designed to provide a single point of control via a self-service portal, enabling ‘pay-as-you-go’ cloud solutions tailored to customer-specific needs.
- Taco: Taco, Inc., America's leader in hydronic systems for residential and commercial building applications, is providing its workforce with anywhere, any-device access to applications, desktops and paperless content - transforming the traditional image of a manufacturing organization. Using Citrix solutions for collaboration, virtualization, mobility and networking, Taco is increasing productivity and efficiency, while creating value for customers and a competitive advantage for the company.
- Westpac: Westpac Bank Group, an Australian financial services company, has introduced a hosted virtual desktop solution, transforming the delivery of services to the company’s retail business by allowing employees to use their own devices for work while improving mobility and security. Using Citrix technology to replace local servers with a centralized environment, Westpac has improved customer service and reduced IT costs.
Autodesk Wins 2014 Citrix Innovation Award
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts