- Highly secure access to major applications, data and services for employees: Regardless of application type - Windows, web, software as a service (SaaS), native mobile, voice or video - the combined solution helps employees easily access all of their applications, data, collaboration services and even their personalized desktops from any device, including tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs or thin clients, anywhere, anytime.
- Intelligence and performance to optimize the user experience: As mobile device and application use increases, the solution maintains a high-performance business application experience for employees in any location. For example, Cisco Unified Access combines the latest wireless and application optimization technologies to support high-density mobile environments.
- Multiple integration points for simplified IT deployment options: The combined solution includes multiple integration points that simplify the process for IT and make a better experience for users. For example, Citrix XenMobile® enterprise mobility management solution directly integrates with the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for automated policy enforcement. Files, applications and services can be accessed with greater security based on user, role, device and location.
- Cisco Validated Design to help ensure pretested interoperability: To simplify and accelerate implementations, a reference design architecture will be available. It is the result of extensive testing of the combined solution. This design architecture is a continuation of the open ecosystem strategy for supporting customer choice shared by both Cisco and Citrix.
Cisco Mobile Workspace Solution With Citrix (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts