Today at Citrix Synergy™, Cisco and Citrix announced they are bringing their industry-leading technologies together in a tested and validated enterprise mobility infrastructure solution. The Cisco® Mobile Workspace Solution with Citrix - including the new Citrix Workspace Suite™ also announced today at Synergy - simplifies how organizations provide highly secure and optimized access to apps, data, communications and services on any device from networked locations.
As enterprises and government institutions of all sizes mobilize their workforce, they need an effective and flexible mobility infrastructure based on highly diverse technologies that work in sync. Cisco Mobile Workspace Solution with Citrix is the first end-to-end solution on the market to deliver a complete mobility platform by incorporating Citrix Workspace Suite. Cisco and Citrix are expanding their existing joint portfolio of solutions and go-to-market activities around desktop virtualization, cloud services and networking to mobile workspaces. Together, they are working to help organizations mobilize employees, no matter where they are on their enterprise mobility journey.
Cisco’s leading unified access, security and computing technologies, combined with its expertise in unified communications and collaboration, provide a strong foundation for the joint solution. The new Citrix Workspace Suite delivers application and desktop virtualization as well as highly secure mobile access control and enterprise mobility management (EMM), including enterprise file sharing. The combined solution is customizable and can be deployed in part or comprehensively to meet the broadest range of workstyles and business requirements.
Solution HighlightsThe Cisco Mobile Workspace Solution with Citrix combines all the technologies needed for an end-to-end enterprise mobility infrastructure solution. Highlights include:
- Highly secure access to major applications, data and services for employees: Regardless of application type - Windows, web, software as a service (SaaS), native mobile, voice or video - the combined solution helps employees easily access all of their applications, data, collaboration services and even their personalized desktops from any device, including tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs or thin clients, anywhere, anytime.
- Intelligence and performance to optimize the user experience: As mobile device and application use increases, the solution maintains a high-performance business application experience for employees in any location. For example, Cisco Unified Access combines the latest wireless and application optimization technologies to support high-density mobile environments.
- Multiple integration points for simplified IT deployment options: The combined solution includes multiple integration points that simplify the process for IT and make a better experience for users. For example, Citrix XenMobile® enterprise mobility management solution directly integrates with the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) for automated policy enforcement. Files, applications and services can be accessed with greater security based on user, role, device and location.
- Cisco Validated Design to help ensure pretested interoperability: To simplify and accelerate implementations, a reference design architecture will be available. It is the result of extensive testing of the combined solution. This design architecture is a continuation of the open ecosystem strategy for supporting customer choice shared by both Cisco and Citrix.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV