CAMP HILL, Pa., May 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today that the Company's Vice President of Tax and Risk Management, Michael H. Kolinsky will also assume the role of Corporate Treasurer effective May 22, 2014, upon the scheduled retirement of current Treasurer Robert G. Yocum following more than three decades of Company service.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=25157
In his expanded role as Vice President – Tax, Treasury and Risk Management, Mr. Kolinsky will assume responsibility for the Company's global treasury operations, capital market activities, and bank and agency relationships. The Company announced also that Daniel King is being promoted to Assistant Treasurer, reporting to Mr. Kolinsky. "The alignment of these corporate functions is consistent with industry practice and our commitments to a lean and active corporate center," said Harsco President and COO Nick Grasberger. "Bringing these organizations together under Mike's leadership will increase our effectiveness and cross-collaboration in these critical areas."Mr. Kolinsky joined Harsco in 2005. He holds a Bachelors of Business Administration from Temple University and a Masters of Taxation from Villanova University. He is also a CPA. Harsco Corporation is a diversified global industrial company serving major industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic progress, including steel and metals, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com . The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com , and via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Investor Contact David Martin 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV