Hess Corporation (NYSE: HES) today announced it has been recognized as the highest ranking energy company on Corporate Responsibility magazine’s prestigious list of 100 Best Corporate Citizens. This honor is earned by companies that show strong performance in such areas as Climate Change, Environment, Philanthropy, Human Rights, Finance, Governance and Employee Relations. Hess has been recognized in the top 100 list for seven consecutive years.
The company ranks No. 17 on the 2014 list. Corporate Responsibility magazine’s ratings are based on the measurement of 298 data points of disclosure and performance measures that are gleaned from publicly-available information.
“We are proud to be recognized as among the best corporate citizens,” said Paula Luff, Vice President, Social Responsibility. “This achievement represents the very real commitment by the company and our employees to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship.”
The 100 Best Corporate Citizens are selected from among the large-cap Russell 1000 companies, based on data provided by the leading environment, social, governance investor data firm IW Financial. The list is governed by a Methodology Committee of the Corporate Responsibility Officers Association.Hess Corporation is a leading global independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. More information on Hess Corporation is available at http://www.hess.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV