- GreenRush Analytical Labs (GAL) is a wholly owned Subsidiary of Next Gen
- The Mission of GreenRush Analytical Labs; is to provide analytical testing for the Legal Cannabis Industry in North America by delivering customized solutions and accurate analytical results to our clients.
- The Vision of GreenRush Analytical Labs; is to become a leading Laboratory company focused on servicing the legalized cannabis industry in North America .
- Proposed new Canadian Medical Marijuana and Industrial Hemp laws and regulations are anticipated to set additional standards for licensed producers that require more detailed Quality control and Quality assurances from Licensed Producers.
- Anticipated new legislation in the United States for medical/recreational Marijuana and Industrial Hemp can derive unprecedented growth in these new Multi-Billion Dollars industries
VANCOUVER, May 6, 2014 /CNW/ - Next Gen Metals Inc. ("Next Gen", the "Company") (CSE: N, OTC Pink: NXTTF, FSE: M5BN) is pleased to announce that it has established its second %100 owned subsidiary, GreenRush Analytical Laboratories Inc. (GAL). The Mission of GreenRush Analytical Laboratories Inc. is to provide analytical testing for the Legal Cannabis Industry in North America by delivering customized solutions and accurate analytical results to our clients.
Next Gen's competitive advantages include:
- Management's financial contacts to raise venture capital
- Management's ability to efficiently manage both public and private companies on an International scale
- Management's ability to negotiate equitable deals for our shareholders and partners
- Management's ability to Complete its objectives on time and on budget
GAL is organizing a team of scientists and laboratory technicians to staff our first Laboratory. Simultaneously GAL's management continues to meet with targeted under-funded Analytical Laboratory opportunities for possible mergers and acquisitions.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts