- Be conscious of your daily water use and take the necessary steps in your home to be water smart and help preserve this precious natural resource.
- Be sure that leaking pipes and faucets — indoors and outdoors — are repaired.
- Take care in the use of garden, lawn, garage or other home products and ensure that they inadvertently do not find their way into groundwater.
- Dispose of chemicals or other potentially harmful products properly and do not pour them directly into home drains, the sewer, street drains or the lawn.
- Learn more about your water through annual local water quality reports. American Water customers can access their report by zip code on the company’s website at http://www.amwater.com/customer-service/water-quality-reports.html.
American Water Observes Drinking Water Week By Encouraging Consumers To “Know Your H2O”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.