ImmunoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMGN), a biotechnology company that develops novel anticancer therapeutics using its antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, today announced that the following presentations by Company management at upcoming investor conferences will be webcast:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Health Care Conference5:00pm PT (8:00pm ET), May 14 in Las Vegas, NV
- Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference10:00am ET, June 4 in New York, NY
The webcasts will be accessible live through the “Investor Information” section of the Company’s website, www.immunogen.com; a replay will be available for approximately a week.
About ImmunoGen, Inc.
ImmunoGen, Inc. develops targeted anticancer therapeutics. The Company’s ADC technology uses tumor-targeting antibodies to deliver an ImmunoGen cell-killing agent specifically to cancer cells; the Company has also developed antibodies with anticancer activity of their own. The first product with ImmunoGen’s ADC technology is Roche’s Kadcyla ®. ImmunoGen has three wholly owned product candidates in clinical testing with additional compounds in clinical testing through the Company’s partnerships with Amgen, Bayer HealthCare, Biotest and Sanofi. More information about ImmunoGen can be found at www.immunogen.com.Kadcyla ® is a registered trademark of Genentech, a member of the Roche Group.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts