Highwoods Properties Inc Stock Downgraded (HIW)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- HIW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 8.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC has improved earnings per share by 8.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. This trend suggests that the performance of the business is improving. During the past fiscal year, HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.67 versus $0.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.69 versus $0.67).
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $31.38 million or 25.48% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -65.62%.
- The gross profit margin for HIGHWOODS PROPERTIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 23.06%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 8.51% significantly trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts