AMHERST, N.Y., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbus McKinnon Corporation (NASDAQ: CMCO), a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of material handling products, has expanded its line of products designed to meet the challenges of the offshore oil and gas industry to include DNV Type Approved shackles and DNV master sub-assemblies. In addition to these products, the company manufactures complete floor-to-ceiling material handling systems, including everything from overhead cranes and lifting beams to chain and rigging hardware for oil and gas applications.
DNV Shackles & Sub-Assemblies Columbus McKinnon now offers an expanded line of DNV Type Approved shackles. These bolt, nut and cotter style shackles meet DNV Standard 2.7-1 Offshore Containers Specifications and comply with DNV Lifting Appliances Requirements. 3.1 works material certificates can be provided upon request.
The company also offers a line of serialized shackles and master sub-assemblies that meet DNV Standard 2.7-1 and 2.7-3 Offshore Containers Specifications and 2.22 Lifting Appliances Requirements. These products are witness tested and supplied with CG3 documentation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV