LAKE FOREST, Calif., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kwikset®, a leading brand of the Hardware and Home Improvement (HHI) division of Spectrum Brands Holdings (NYSE:SPB), will debut a brand new paint scheme for Richard Childress Racing (RCR) driver Ryan Newman's No. 31 Chevrolet for the May 10 running of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway. The paint scheme is part of Kwikset's season-long partnership with the 15-time NASCAR championship racing organization.
"Our sponsorship of Ryan's No. 31 car has been a great success this year for Kwikset and Richard Childress Racing," said Greg Gluchowski, president, HHI. "It has provided us with a national platform to showcase our unprecedented Kevo smart lock and SmartKey technologies. We look forward to being Ryan's primary sponsor on May 10."
The partnership between Kwikset and Newman is a natural one, as the driver and leader in residential locks both share a passion for innovative technology and advanced engineering. On the hood of the car, Kwikset will promote its new smart lock Kevo, an industry-first Bluetooth-enabled deadbolt that allows authorized users to unlock their door with the touch of a finger while their smartphone remains in their pocket. Kwikset is also the company behind first-of-its-kind SmartKey Re-Key Technology, which lets homeowners re-key their locks in seconds without removing them from the door. Kwikset SmartKey locks also offer superior pick resistance and pass the most stringent security standards.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV