For the first quarter Tableau reported a loss of -1 cent a share, beating the Capital Q Consensus Estimate of a loss of -11 cents a share by 10 cents. Revenue grew 86.4% year-over-year to $74.6 million in the quarter. Analysts expected revenue of $63.1 million.
Looking forward to the second quarter Tableau expects a loss of between -9 cents and -1 cent a share, compared to analysts' estimates of -9 cents a share. The company expects revenue of between $75 million and $80 million for the quarter, above analysts' expectations of $72.41 million.
Tableau also raised its guidance for full-year 2014 to between $340 million and $350 million in revenue from $320 million to $325 million. Analysts expect revenue of $327.44 million for the year.Must read: Warren Buffett's 10 Favorite Growth Stocks SELL NOW: If you own any of the 900 stocks that TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified as a 'Sell'...you could potentially lose EVERYTHING in the next 6-12 months. Learn more. customer service, managing investments, assessing quality and safety, studying and treating diseases, completing academic research, addressing environmental problems and improving education. The Company's product helps a single user on a laptop analyze data from a simple spreadsheet, or to enable thousands of users across an enterprise to execute queries against databases." STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet's Stocks Under $10 has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV