BYNDL Inc., an innovator of hardware and VMS-agnostic mobile marketing, payment and support services, has signed a strategic alliance with USA Technologies, (NASDAQ:USAT), a leader of wireless, cashless payment, telemetry and consumer engagement services for self-serve retail industries, that provides for the two companies to work together to incorporate BYNDL mobile marketing and payment services to USAT’s 6,000 plus customer base.
USA Technologies’ ePort Connect® is the company's flagship service platform. ePort Connect is a PCI-compliant, end-to-end suite of cashless payment and telemetry services specially tailored to fit the needs of small ticket, self-service retailing industries. USA Technologies has over 240,000 connections to its ePort Connect service.
“USA Technologies has been a leader in enabling mobile technology for unattended retail. We are delighted to work with USAT to provide a combined set of capabilities that we believe will drive innovative new services in unattended retail, creating value for our operators and their consumers,” said Lori Salow Marshall, founder and CEO of BYNDL.
BYNDL expands the opportunities for consumer engagement with vending machines using mobile devices. In addition to accepting cashless payments, the BYNDL system targets demand creation through loyalty programs, coupons and gamification. It also provides new benefits for operators such as collected consumer preference and purchase data, and a system to provide customer support at the machine utilizing mobile.Under the terms of the strategic alliance, the two companies will work together to offer USA Technologies’ ePort Connect customers additional BYNDL mobile solutions. Examples of additional services proposed include:
- Family Accounts – allowing family members to fund and manage several accounts from the same set of profile data and funding sources.
- Hyper-Local Offers – coupons and offers delivered to consumers who opt-in based on the location of their regular vending activity.
- Gamification – demand generation through location-based offers delivered via relevant games and mobile apps.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts