Philip Morris International Inc. (NYSE/Euronext Paris: PM) will host a live audio webcast of the company’s remarks and question-and-answer session by Jacek Olczak, Chief Financial Officer, at the Goldman Sachs Global Staples Summit at www.pmi.com/webcasts on Tuesday, May 13, 2014, at approximately 8:55 a.m. ET.
The webcast will provide live audio of the entire PMI session and will be in a listen-only mode.
An archived copy of the webcast will be available at www.pmi.com/webcasts until 5:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 11, 2014.Remarks and slides will also be available at www.pmi.com. Philip Morris International Inc . Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world's top 15 international brands, including Marlboro, the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI's products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV