Trade-Ideas: Zoetis (ZTS) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock
- ZTS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $130.1 million.
- ZTS has traded 491,801 shares today.
- ZTS traded in a range 204.6% of the normal price range with a price range of $1.08.
- ZTS traded above its daily resistance level (quality: 3 days, meaning that the stock is crossing a resistance level set by the last 3 calendar days. The resistance price is defined by the Price - $0.01 at the time of the signal).
Stocks matching the 'Barbarian at the Gate' criteria are worthwhile stocks to watch for a variety of factors including historical back testing and volatility. Trade-Ideas targets these opportunities because the stock is exhibiting an unusual behavior while displaying positive price action. In this case, the stock crossed an important inflection point; namely, 'resistance' while at the same time the range of the stock's movement in price is more than twice its normal size. This large range foreshadows a possible continuation as the stock moves higher. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ZTS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ZTS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ZTS: Zoetis Inc. is engaged in the discovery, development, manufacture, and commercialization of animal health medicines and vaccines for livestock and companion animals worldwide. It operates through four segments: United States, Europe/Africa/Middle East, Canada/Latin America, and Asia/Pacific. The average volume for Zoetis has been 3.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Zoetis has a market cap of $15.9 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts