ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that it will co-host a webinar with Yahoo titled “ Deconstructing Digital Daily Habits: A Deeper Understanding of How Gen Y/Z Affects Online Advertising” to educate retailers on how to best attract and retain customers in today’s evolving world of digital media and mobile. This webinar will take place on Thursday, May 8, 2014 at 2 p.m. EDT.
During this webinar, Sheridan Orr, ChannelAdvisor’s senior manager, product marketing, and Edwin Wong, Yahoo’s senior director of B2B strategic research and insights, will discuss the latest trends and outcomes of a Yahoo study. The research reveals why daily habits matter for Gen Y/Z and how macro trends are influencing the lives, behaviors, and shopping patterns of the largest online buying community.
Specifically, attendees will walk away knowing:
- How the recession has impacted Gen Y/Z consumers
- Digital lifestyle patterns and habits
- What macro trends mean for retailers’ marketing strategies
For more information and to register for the webinar, please visit: http://bit.ly/DigitalHabitsWebinar.Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels, including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV