DALLAS, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Hotels.com® recognized some of the top U.S. and Canadian hotel properties with the release of a summer hotel guide based on reviews from travelers who have actually stayed in the hotels.
To ease the sometimes confusing maze of identifying the perfect hotel, Hotels.com is showcasing the top-rated properties within the categories of casino, spa, romance and shopping based on its database of more than 10 million verified, guest-submitted hotel reviews. Travelers can let Hotels.com guests serve as their guide in choosing the hotels that best cater to these themes in the most popular destinations.
Using genuine hotel reviews that are verified upon the completion of each guest's stay, Hotels.com compiled the list of top properties according to average guest rating, total submitted reviews and total 5.0-rated hotel reviews. Hotels.com will release a more extensive list of top picks with an upcoming guest review report later this year.
"Unlike some travel websites, our guest reviews can only be written by Hotels.com customers upon completion of their stay," said Taylor L. Cole, APR, travel expert for Hotels.com. "We created this handy report with a dual purpose – to provide travelers with the most helpful information from other travelers and to recognize our hotel partners that are the best at what they do, according to hotel guests."The report coincides with the latest TV spot from Hotels.com – 'Obvious Lies' – which illustrates the benefits of verified guest reviews. In the new ad, a family finds itself arriving in a room that is "more murdery than the reviews said," when Captain Obvious™ informs them that Hotels.com genuine guest reviews are written by travelers who have genuinely stayed at the property, and that "Hotels.com would have mentioned the finger."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV