May 6, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM at EMC WORLD --
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- New SaaS solution is built upon Pivotal CF, the leading enterprise PaaS powered by Cloud Foundry
- EMC Supplier Exchange redefines work by enabling structured collaboration with external stakeholders
- SaaS solution uses hybrid cloud approach to help customers move to 3 rd Platform of IT while preserving 2 nd Platform investments
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
At MOMENTUM, EMC World 2014, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced that the Information Intelligence Group has introduced its first industry-specific public cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution,
EMC® Supplier Exchange
, furthering its strategy to help customers transform business with cloud-based
solutions that connect information to work. Mega trends of mobile, social, cloud and Big Data are driving customers to develop next-generation, third platform applications and better harness predictive analytics to redefine their business and IT strategies. EMC Supplier Exchange is a third platform solution that extends
based private cloud solutions to enable collaboration with the extended enterprise. With this hybrid cloud approach, EMC provides customers with a clear adoption path to the
3rd Platform of IT
while preserving current 2
Platform IT investments.
By leveraging Pivotal CF, the leading enterprise PaaS powered by Cloud Foundry, EMC now brings third platform innovations such as high-scale, elasticity, multi-tenancy, and automated deployment with a cloud-independent approach that provides customers a vendor agnostic path toward cloud portability. This approach also enables the creation of cross category applications that have Big Data, Fast Data, Content and Process capabilities.