LAS VEGAS, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM at EMC WORLD --
- New SaaS solution is built upon Pivotal CF, the leading enterprise PaaS powered by Cloud Foundry
- EMC Supplier Exchange redefines work by enabling structured collaboration with external stakeholders
- SaaS solution uses hybrid cloud approach to help customers move to 3 rd Platform of IT while preserving 2 nd Platform investments
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
FULL STORY:At MOMENTUM, EMC World 2014, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced that the Information Intelligence Group has introduced its first industry-specific public cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution, EMC® Supplier Exchange, furthering its strategy to help customers transform business with cloud-based value office solutions that connect information to work. Mega trends of mobile, social, cloud and Big Data are driving customers to develop next-generation, third platform applications and better harness predictive analytics to redefine their business and IT strategies. EMC Supplier Exchange is a third platform solution that extends Documentum® based private cloud solutions to enable collaboration with the extended enterprise. With this hybrid cloud approach, EMC provides customers with a clear adoption path to the 3rd Platform of IT while preserving current 2 nd Platform IT investments. By leveraging Pivotal CF, the leading enterprise PaaS powered by Cloud Foundry, EMC now brings third platform innovations such as high-scale, elasticity, multi-tenancy, and automated deployment with a cloud-independent approach that provides customers a vendor agnostic path toward cloud portability. This approach also enables the creation of cross category applications that have Big Data, Fast Data, Content and Process capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV