LAS VEGAS, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC WORLD
- Today EMC announced the EMC Hybrid Cloud solution, redefining how IT organizations can get the most value from private and public clouds.
- The new solution cost-effectively delivers faster application provisioning and deployment, greater business agility, and increased levels of IT automation.
- Showcased at EMC World in Las Vegas this week, a "Build-A-Hybrid-Cloud LIVE!" team will build and demonstrate the solution in 48 hours or less and showcase its ease of use.
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
FULL STORY:Today EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) announced the EMC Hybrid Cloud solution. IT organizations are wedged between two binary choices: the speed and agility of public cloud services and the control and security of private cloud infrastructure. The new EMC solution enables them to very quickly, easily, and cost-effectively build a hybrid cloud that embodies the best of both worlds. With a hybrid cloud, IT organizations can broker services from private and public clouds, enabling visibility and control over the best location to run business applications. The solution can also help profile applications and identify the most efficient, secure, and cost-effective IT operational model across both private and public clouds.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts