LAS VEGAS, May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC World 2014
- Today, EMC rolled out a second wave of innovations at EMC World 2014 enabling customers to maximize the benefits of a hybrid cloud.
- New EMC Hybrid Cloud Solution reference architecture, allowing customers to rapidly integrate with multiple public and private clouds. (News release here)
- New public cloud software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, EMC Supplier Exchange, helps customers transform work by extending EMC Documentum based private cloud solutions to enable structured collaboration with the extended enterprise. (News release here)
- EMC Syncplicity adds new mobility and data protection features. (Pulse blog)
- General availability of EMC InfoArchive delivers the benefits of IT optimization, cost reduction, and information governance to better manage massive data growth and increased compliance complexity as organizations move to the 3rd Platform of IT. (News release here)
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
FULL STORY:At EMC World 2014, EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) today announced a second wave of innovations that enable the blended benefits of a public and private cloud, delivering customers with the ease-of use, agility, security and control of a hybrid cloud.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV