May 6, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- EMC World 2014
CONNECT WITH US AT EMC WORLD:
- Today, EMC rolled out a second wave of innovations at EMC World 2014 enabling customers to maximize the benefits of a hybrid cloud.
- New EMC Hybrid Cloud Solution reference architecture, allowing customers to rapidly integrate with multiple public and private clouds. (News release here)
- New public cloud software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, EMC Supplier Exchange, helps customers transform work by extending EMC Documentum based private cloud solutions to enable structured collaboration with the extended enterprise. (News release here)
- EMC Syncplicity adds new mobility and data protection features. (Pulse blog)
- General availability of EMC InfoArchive delivers the benefits of IT optimization, cost reduction, and information governance to better manage massive data growth and increased compliance complexity as organizations move to the 3rd Platform of IT. (News release here)
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2014 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit http://www.emcworld.com/virtual
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld, @EMCCorp, and @EMCCloud, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
- View additional related news from EMC via EMC Pulse Blog
- Connect with EMC via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn
At EMC World 2014, EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) today announced a second wave of innovations that enable the blended benefits of a public and private cloud, delivering customers with the ease-of use, agility, security and control of a hybrid cloud.