ST. PETERSBURG, Fla., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Allstate Insurance Company is launching a recruitment campaign to appoint 61 new agency owners in Florida this year. Allstate agency owners are also actively searching for qualified candidates to fill more than 500 sales professional positions in agencies across the state in 2014.
The population boom in Florida is a significant factor fueling Allstate's agency growth strategy.
" Florida cities are making headlines for their impressive economic and population expansion. This means there are more families that we want to help and protect by hanging more blue signs," Betty Lauro, Allstate's Florida's Strategic Deployment Leader said. "We are planning to grow statewide with a focus on Orlando and Jacksonville."
Allstate is seeking qualified candidates who are prior business owners and professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills who want to own* and operate their own business in Florida."Allstate is unique among most other insurers because its agents own the economic interest in their business," said Lauro. "Allstate agents can sell their agency. No other major branded insurer has this option. " This aspect was a significant factor in Felisha Foote's decision to become an Allstate agent. Foote opened her agency in Middleburg last May. She had worked with another insurer for eight years with a goal to own her own agency by age 25, but she wanted a business that she could create a family legacy with. She also wanted to grow her business in her own community. "I truly appreciated that I was able to open my agency in the community that I am deeply connected with," Foote said. "I also have had a lot of great support from Allstate leadership that has helped me to get started and continue to grow."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV