Chase Paymentech, a leading global merchant acquirer, payment processor and subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co., today announced the launch of its Mobile Dashboard, an interactive reporting display that provides merchants using an Apple ® iPad with a snapshot of their payment account activity no matter where they are.
Merchants can stay connected and current with their business by viewing historical transactions, settlement and funding overviews, chargebacks and fees on a colorful, intuitive and interactive reporting tool as part of their Chase merchant account. To use Mobile Dashboard, merchants simply need to download and install the Chase Mobile Checkout app on their iPad and have an active Chase merchant account.
“We are continually looking for ways to help merchants grow their business, and Mobile Dashboard enables merchants to securely manage their business while on the road,” said Dan Charron, president of Chase Paymentech.
The Mobile Dashboard can be customized to each merchant’s preference to arrange or view line items in a high-level list or in a more visual graphic ‘wheel’ display. Merchants can also tap a specific financial icon to get more detailed data regarding their business and can email an image of the dashboard.Merchants who are enrolled in Chase Mobile Checkout, which allows merchants to securely accept credit and signature debit card payments and gift card transactions by using an encrypted card reader on their smartphone or tablet, can also use Mobile Dashboard to view current-day transactions and sales trends wherever their business takes them. With Mobile Dashboard, all merchants with an active Chase merchant account can view on their tablet:
- Settlement Overview – displays closed batch figures as a total or broken out in a colorful wheel chart with each color representing a different payment brand or type
- Funding Overview – displays funding events and account fees as a total and broken out in a wheel chart to review summaries
- Chargebacks – lists the total amount of chargebacks currently in process
- Fees – shows a list of all fees assessed to a merchant’s account over the past month
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts