NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning, traders!
1. First let's look at the market darling, Tesla, which designs, develops, manufactures and sells electric vehicles, as well as electric powertrain systems and components for other automotive manufacturers.
Tesla traded positive on Monday, closing up 2.7% to $216.61 per share.
- Monday's range: 208.53 - 217.69
- 52-week range: 55.12 - 265.00
- Monday's volume: 4,777,330
- 3-month average volume: 9,079,480
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV