HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) today announced the company currently plans to release financial results for its fiscal 2014 first quarter on or about Thursday, May 22, 2014.
About Sears Holdings Corporation Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) is a leading integrated retailer with more than 2,400 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada and the home of Shop Your Way(SM), a social shopping experience where members have the ability to earn points and receive benefits across a wide variety of physical and digital formats through shopyourway.com and mobile apps. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer as well as a leader in tools, lawn and garden, fitness equipment and automotive repair and maintenance. Key proprietary brands include Kenmore®, Craftsman® and DieHard®, with a broad apparel offering, including such well-known labels as Lands' End®, the Kardashian Kollection®, Jaclyn Smith® and Joe Boxer®, as well as Sofia by Sofia Vergara ™ and The Country Living Home Collection ™. We are the nation's largest provider of home services, with more than 13 million service and installation calls made annually, and have a long-established commitment to those who serve in the military through initiatives like the Heroes at Home® program. We have been named the 2014 Energy Star® "Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award" and one of the Top 25 Best Places to Work for Recent Grads. Sears Holdings Corporation operates through its subsidiaries, including Sears, Roebuck and Co. and Kmart Corporation. For more information, visit Sears Holdings' website at www.searsholdings.com. Twitter: @searsholdings | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SHCCareers.
NEWS MEDIA CONTACT:Sears Holdings Public Relations(847) 286-8371
SOURCE Sears Holdings Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV